Friday, January 28, 2011

The tub

I found this big tub at Habitat For Humanity. It is likely someone pulled it out of their new house, unused, and put in a jetted tub. It looked good to me so I brought it home. 


Waste not, want not. I also found this bathroom sink at Habitat and it came home too. We spent a while looking around for a piece that was the right size to fit the sink and finally we decided to build a stand for the sink out of some old weathered fence posts we had replaced and an aspen slab. 


Most places you can't have a big picture window next to the tub, here the antelope and horses are the only critters looking back. 


My little sister went to Mexico and brought back some lovely dark blue and white talavera tiles for us that we put around the tub. The tiles she hauled all over for us in a backpack add a special touch. 






No comments:

Post a Comment